Information for 2022 will be released in Spring 2022.
The First Year Center communicates with students often throughout their first year at Washington University in St. Louis. This communication begins the summer before your first year. Below, we have detailed what you can expect to receive from us this between June and August.
- Each month, students will receive a Before You Arrive Checklist postcard in the mail. These postcards list the items students need to complete each month. International students will receive electronic versions via their WUSTL email.
- Each month, students will receive the Bear Bulletin digital newsletter via their WUSTL email.
- In June, students will receive Bear Essentials for Students in the mail. International students will receive electronic versions via their WUSTL email.
- In July, all first-year students will register for their fall classes after speaking with their four-year academic adviser via Zoom.
- In July, Residential Life will mail a Move-In Guide. This guide will contain information explaining assigned move-in times, directions to campus, and more.
- In early August, students will receive a postcard from Habif Health & Wellness Center via mail. This postcard will highlight important health & wellness to-do items. International students will receive electronic versions via their WUSTL email.
If you have any questions about these communications pieces, please do not hesitate to contact us at 314-935-5040.