Thank you for submitting a graphic design request.
Please make sure to submit requests within the following timeframes:
· Two weeks minimum for all projects
· If you need something complete with less than two weeks, reach out to Abby Schilly directly. Projects with short notice will be considered on a case-by-case basis based on designer availability to complete them.
· Large projects that require a lot of illustration, multi-page guides, or a design you want to see a draft of before the final project will require more time. Reach out to Abby Schilly as soon as you know of the project to discuss a timeline.
· Edits can be expected to take 3-5 business days. Major edits or redesigns will need more time for edits. Make sure to have all your language finalized when submitting a request to cut down on rounds of edits.
· Our team only provides the design. You and your supervisor are responsible for printing. You may need your design in a specific file based on its purpose. If you do not specify, you will receive either a PDF, PNG, or JPG file.
· If you need your graphic posted on social media, fill out a Social Media Request Form as well.
· Please note that designers may not be able to recreate your exact vision but will use your ideas as inspiration.
· Your design will be sent to you via Teams when complete.
Please choose from the drop down menus below to fill out a graphic design or social media request for the Marketing & Communications team in the Student Transitions & Family Programs office.