Fall Move-In Day
August 20, 2019
All transfer and exchange students are encouraged to read New Bearings: A Guide for Transfer and Exchange Students!
All international undergraduate transfer and exchange students are required to attend Bear Beginnings: Transfer & Exchange Student Orientation beginning on Tuesday, August 20th. International transfer and exchange students that are living in on-campus housing will move in to the residence halls on Tuesday, August 20th between 9:00 a.m. and midnight.
Getting to Campus
- OISS staff and student leaders will be available to assist students with their luggage and help move them into their rooms. You check-in location is dependent upon which building you will be living in fr the academic year. Please visit here to learn more about your housing. OISS and Residential Life staff will be in the following locations for your check in:
- Residential Life Office (South 40 residents). The address for this location is: 6614 Shepley Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130.
- Village Office (Greenway, University Drive, Millbrook, and Village East residents). The address for this location is: 6985 Snow Way Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130.
- Lofts Main Lobby (Lofts, Rosedale Court, 520 Kingsland, and Washington Avenue residents). The address for this location: 6300 Enright Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63130.
- Your move-in time frame will be Tuesday, August 20th, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight). If you arrive to St. Louis outside of this window, you will need to find hotel accommodations as the above-mentioned offices will be closed.
- All international undergraduate transfer and exchange students will need to complete the Ex-Tra Arrival Form.
- In early August, all transfer and exchange students will receive an email from the OISS staff with information about how to get to campus, where to go to check into the Residence Halls, and how to check in at OISS in accordance with immigration requirements.
Questions about arrival or move-in? Contact Martha Turner at email@example.com.
If you are living on the South 40, please check in at the Residential Life Office on Shepley Drive in the South Forty House, the building on the right, across from the Clocktower plaza. The Residential Life staff will give you your room key. They will also direct you to your building and let you know the best place to park for unloading your vehicle.
If you are living in The Village, Millbrook apartments, Village East, The Lofts, House 11 or Greenway, Rosedale, Waterman Court, University Terrace, University Drive apartments, please check in with The Village staff at The Village on campus. You should enter campus on Snow Way Drive. The Village staff will give you your room key. They will also direct you to your building and let you know the best place to park for unloading your vehicle.
If you are living off-campus, you will receive your student ID, U-Pass, and Winter Welcome schedule at the mandatory Exchange Student session covering immigration requirements and paperwork at 9:00am on Thursday, January 10, 2019 at the International Student Orientation.