Student Financial Services
Learn about financial resources available to students.
Student Financial Services (SFS) is a student resource for financial assistance information and general money management issues. Located in the Sumers Welcome Center, lower level, room 020, SFS provides services to help students manage their money wisely. These services and resources include:
- Meet with the Counselor on Duty. If you have questions about financial assistance or would like help planning your budget, just walk in, call, or email to speak with a counselor.
- Pay your Student Accounting Invoice. It may be more convenient to pay your bill to Student Accounting electronically. However, SFS is available to answer questions and accept payments, if needed.
- Obtain an Interest-free Emergency Loan. An emergency loan may be helpful in some situations. Stop by the SFS office to discuss your situation with a counselor.
- Research Student Employment Opportunities. If you are looking for a part-time job, use the SFS job board or visit sfs.wustl.edu to search for open jobs.
- Establish a Budget. Use the Student Budget Planning Worksheet at sfs.wustl.edu to help plan some of your variable costs and get a clearer picture of the money you will need throughout the academic year.
- The Career Center’s Handshake is a resource to learn more about opportunities to work part-time on campus, including Federal Work Study positions. Learn more about using Handshake
If students would like to reach someone immediately and in real time, we offer the opportunity to meet with our counselors in person or via Zoom. For more information, visit https://financialaid.wustl.edu/contact-us/counselor-on-duty/
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM 888-547-6670 314-935-5900 firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Student Financial Services